Today I am celebrating twelve years of living in the United States: twelve years of not having to look over my shoulder when I speak, twelve years of not going to bed hungry, twelve years of not waking up in fear.
Mixing Memory and Desire?
- PABLO MEDINA’S ‘SOLEDADES’ « Centro Cultural Cubano de Nueva York buff.ly/2kkViO1 1 day ago
- Sinkhole/Possible Metaphor Opens Up Outside White House nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer 1 day ago
- Save Barnes & Noble! nyti.ms/2KF2396 4 days ago
- RT @davidfrum: A parable I composed many, many school massacres ago theatlantic.com/politics/archi… https://t.co/HZFib9e7c3 4 days ago
- "It’s the Guns": @davidfrum @TheAtlantic: theatlantic.com/politics/archi…. 4 days ago