Today I am celebrating twelve years of living in the United States: twelve years of not having to look over my shoulder when I speak, twelve years of not going to bed hungry, twelve years of not waking up in fear.
Mixing Memory and Desire?
- 'Pure evil': 17 killed in mass shooting at Florida high school nbcnews.com/news/us-news/p… via @nbcnews 3 days ago
- Opinion | 'I can't do it, Wolf': CNN counterterrorism analyst Philip Mudd breaks down over Fla. school shooting wapo.st/2o81RVp?tid=ss… 4 days ago
- Sports Illustrated’s Spectacularly Silly #MeToo Swimsuit Issue newyorker.com/culture/annals… 1 week ago
- RT @PaquitoDRivera: Mar. 16,17 Are you a Charlie Parker and Paquito fan? Check out this wonderful updated program that includes selections… 1 week ago
- Cuba is a lot poorer than the government reports, a new study shows miamiherald.com/news/nation-wo… 1 week ago