Today I am celebrating twelve years of living in the United States: twelve years of not having to look over my shoulder when I speak, twelve years of not going to bed hungry, twelve years of not waking up in fear.
Mixing Memory and Desire?
- RT @TEAMenterprises: Better experienced than explained - NBC 6 South Florida looks into the emotional reaction from people who attended #Th… 3 days ago
- #Miami: "The Amparo Experience (@RealHavanaClub),” an Interactive #Play Telling the True Story of #Exiled #Cuban Ru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @vanessathekrane: "Miami's hottest ticket," that's pretty cool. And when you feel so strongly about a people and a story, it means the w… 3 days ago
- Gonna Take a Miracle: purpleclover.littlethings.com/relationships/… via @purpleclvr. 3 days ago
- Why We Should All Be Celebrating Juneteenth teenvogue.com/story/juneteen… via @TeenVogue 4 days ago