Today I am celebrating twelve years of living in the United States: twelve years of not having to look over my shoulder when I speak, twelve years of not going to bed hungry, twelve years of not waking up in fear.
Mixing Memory and Desire?
- Potentes símbolos de supremacismo blanco en la toma del Capitolio latimes.com/espanol/eeuu/a… 1 hour ago
- RT @kurtbardella: "When Republicans say this is the time to move forward and unite, I don't know about you, but I can't unite with someone… 4 hours ago
- RT @tanzinavega: Lots of people - including me - are hitting what I’m calling the pandemic wall this week. The burnout from working non sto… 4 hours ago
- RT @Latesha_Byrd: We can't positive vibes our way out of racism & systemic oppression. 4 hours ago
- RT @TheAntonioAdo: Ideas para renovar el periodismo cultural: Que paguen 16 hours ago
—mon semblable,— mon frère!
September 2011 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30