Today I am celebrating twelve years of living in the United States: twelve years of not having to look over my shoulder when I speak, twelve years of not going to bed hungry, twelve years of not waking up in fear.
Mixing Memory and Desire?
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster. nymag.com/thecut/2017/04… via @thecut 3 hours ago
- Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life reut.rs/2p9qrHn via @Reuters 3 hours ago
- What Does Patti LaBelle Think About Aretha Franklin’s Retirement? vulture.com/2017/02/what-d… via @vulture 1 day ago
- How '13 Reasons Why' gets suicide wrong: Voices: usat.ly/2oPG4nq via @usatoday & @grimmjac. 1 day ago
- RT @Meldelgado030: Estudiantes de la #Ucab realizan acto de protesta #PorJuanPernalete asesinado en Altamira este miércoles https://t.co/JJ… 1 day ago